Saturday, August 8, 2009

Missing.....

Assalamualaikum........
I'm just arrived from my hometown, Kelantan today. A long journey but quite fast since my kak long drove her MyVi like Michael Schumacher (he will do some comback since Ferrari has chosen him to replace Felipe Massa in Formula 1 Ferrari's team). My Ummi said, "Are you 'terbang'?" since our journey from Kelantan to KL just took six hours. Thanx a lot to my dearest kak long because she is willingly to drive from KL to KHAR in order to park me here. She might very tired so she slept for awhile a moment ago in my roomate's bed. Then, she went back to KL to stay a night at Pok Teh's house at Gombak.

Kak Long and adik

Ummi and buya

The moment of this morning is really chasing me. When my ummi n buya were watching me n kak long to depart from my house in Cherang. Buya is not feeling very well since yesterday while ummi was continuously advising us,"Banyakkan selawat, baca doa, jgn lalai dalam perjalanan". She woke up early this morning to prepare us 'Nasi Dagang' as bekal sepanjang perjalanan. I was enjoying my breakfast with nasi dagang today. Alhamdulillah.....




My Buya was really happy n proud with the victory of my elder brother, Abg Nik (captain to be, insyaALLAH) in his final light weight boxing match last night. I'm also proud of you Abang Nik. Miss you much......

My adik bongsu, Adik, might be the one who also sad this morning. Since he will be left alone without all his siblings. Seven day before, he was very entertained since my kak long brought him to play bowling game, spending him some kind of food like chiecken chop and at Secret Recipe while kak ngah bought him KFC.



Adik...new skill...haha

Three of us...Adjeng, Ira and Ateh

My HERO, Buya

Here.......wacha...... ( Two times strike, sapa mau lawan ha??!)

(p/s : My mind and heart are still at home, huhuhu)

1 comment:

NuRuLhiDaYani Bt AhmaD said...

salam.ah kak ateh..ad skill nampak..kuikuikui..em yanie penah main..tp bola tu asyok corner ke lorong jek..hehe..x kene botol2x tu pun..leh la ajar yanie pasni..hehe..em kuar ngan family dpt eratkan hubungan silaturrahim kan..wahai kawan2x selalulah kuar berjalan ngan family..best..!!